Safe and Secure Registration Online via Stripe 2048-bit SSL Encryption
If you would like to attend the next course please book securely below.
All courses can be claimed against study budget.
Get your ticket now to kickstart your CT1 anaesthetic interview preparation and let us do the work so you don’t have to.
- CT1 Anaesthetic Interview Course 13th December 2020
- Lectures, Cases, Notes and Personalised Feeback To Give You Everything You Need To Get Your Anaesthetic or ACCS Job
- Click For More Information
- This is a great course and helped me to get my first chocie job in OxfordAbdi, Oxford, UK
- Having attended 3 different courses (as this was my second year applying) your course was definitely the best and it is amazing how much is crammed in. Thanks again.Pete, Severn Deanery, UK
- I got my first choice job and ranked in the top 10 thanks to you guys. The interview skills are worth the price alone and the mocks were very realistic with some of the questions coming up in the real thing!Johnny, North West Thames Deanery, UK
- The clinical content is at a very high level. I was really worried about the clinical station and the course massively helped me both with my knowledge and confidence. For the price this is a no-brainer to attend (though I'm glad some of my peers didn't!).Ben, Peninsula Deanery, UK
- I got my first choice job thanks to your excellent course. This was probably the best use of my study budget ever!Samantha, Wessex Deanery, UK
- I used both the question bank and attended the interview course and couldn't have felt more prepared. The course was way better than the deanery teaching that we receive on both clincial topics and on interview technique. Thanks again and hopefully I can come back as faculty :)Sarah, Severn Deanery, UK
Cancellations more than two months before the date of the conference will incur a 10% deduction of total cost of registration.
Cancellations more than one month but less than two months before the date of the conference will incur a 25% deduction of total cost of registration.
Cancellations less than one month, but more than 14 days from the conference will incur a 50% deduction of the total cost of registration.
Cancellations less than 2 weeks from the date of the conference will unfortunately be unable to be refunded as by then final numbers will have been confirmed with the conference venue and catering.
Lectures and stations may be altered in timing, content or format on the day to ensure maximum interactivity, participation and timing.